01 front differential

duramaxcummins

Chevy Cummins
front differential out of a 01 chevy duramax 2500hd. i believe 373 gearing 100k miles, looks to be in good shape, worked when pulled. make a reasonable offer on it.

any takers? make offer on this thing, i need it gone. . .reasonable that is! it spins free and seems to be all good, electric solenoid goes with it.

$150??? Just throwing it out there. If we do end up agreeing on a price is there anyway you can get it to someone that is going to the pulls at TS so I can pick it up there and save on shipping? Let me know.

$150??? Just throwing it out there. If we do end up agreeing on a price is there anyway you can get it to someone that is going to the pulls at TS so I can pick it up there and save on shipping? Let me know.

150 for front diff only plus the shifter solenoid, consider it yours. I dont know of anyone going to ts yet to be honest. how far are u from ft wayne? i work there

I work in indy and live in danville indiana. If you don't mind me asking who do you work for in indy? I might be able to get it brought down by someone up there. And just so we're clear this is the entire front diff, cases and all correct? Just doesn't have the cv axles with it?