01 odd shutter in lockup

erendall86

01 7x.014 sac iisb66 air doge comp drag so in lockup at a low rpm forced by switch I have what I would say is a miss fire will shake pretty hard anywhere below 45mph clears up around 55 and above only in lock upif I shut off od its fine always all low rpm light throttle pressure issues. I've tried the altanator. I'd I miss seat an injector or cross tube is my VP on its way out lift pump always stays above 14 sensor on the LP plate. Any ideas would be great getting pretty annoying tpps maybe

Don't use lockup at low RPM's It's for highway and drag use. Pressure is probably low causing it to stutter also wants to kill the engine

I was only using lock up for trying to figure this out the truck will do it normal driving wen it goes into of around 45

Anybody have any ideas is my setup choking the turbo at this low of an rpm I have reset the apps with no help

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna guess line pressure is low and you are feeling a shutter from tcc or od

Squeaky Wheel

I'm gonna guess line pressure is low and you are feeling a shutter from tcc or od

Squeaky Wheel

x2, you should be fine by 45. Mine locks up sooner than 45 if I it in OD with stock actuation and light cruising, and as long as it doesnt hit just as my turbo is spooling, it is just fine. If I'm spooling, it will shutter sometimes.

^^^^This... Mine does the same thing and gets worse if it deciedes to lock up on a hill. Your trans is definetly the issue here

OK I just turned up my line pressure and no change now as soon as I give it a little more throttle it comes out of it anything below 50 and it'll do it only maintaining speed if I need to climb a grade little throttle won't do it

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Take a video and try and get at least your boost and rpms in the vid along with audio