01 p-stroke. NEWB

skidooman

empty pockets
Quick story, my girlfriend totalled her car last week and we are down a rig, my uncle offered his 01 single cab long bed auto p-stroke with 148k miles for $2500. I think I am going to buy it, but what do I need to know about it? I am completely clueless when it comes to these goofy v-8s...j/k, j/k!
Any problems that are known with these years? what to stay away from? Thanks guys...
Also it has the work truck headlights, can those be swapped out with the full normal headlights?

That is a really good deal on that truck. It still has lots of miles left in it. Yes, the headlights can be changed out. My truck in my avitar pic is an XL but I changed a bunch of stuff and painted the grill so now you cant tell from the outside. Good luck.

01's seem to start harder in my experience, but thats with only a few 01's...so who knows.

Yeah, I'll take them. Do you have the corner lights too. Inoticed when i picked it up that one of them on the passenger side is cracked. Let me know how much you want shipped to 89431. Sparks, NV