01 qclb built auto modded nc trade for 12v 5 speed

toyota231

Coal Roller
Ok gonna try to make this short. If you are really interested email or text.
01 qclb, 24v, built auto, 184,000 but will change its a dd.
new injector pump and fass 150 at 176,000. Built auto with billet triple disc and input, alto clutches, billet gm solenoid, and more. Edge attitude on pillar mount. Brand new parts with 0 miles (still in the shop getting finished) are a II silver 64/71/14, pdi 3 peice manifold, farmboy injectors not sure of size the owner of the shop ordered but i think 250's, arp head studs and fire ringed the head with new head gasket. 20" black xd hoss wheels with 33" nitto terra grapplers 20% tread. 6" black stacks with 6x6 crossover box. Truck is red with black bumpers and grill. Truck has some dents and paint damage on left front fender and door. Not to bad but noticeable. Goosneck and rear hitch. Interior is all stock and good shape. Probably forgetting stuff but ill list if i remember.

Asking $16,000 but would like to trade for a reg cab 12v 5 speed plus cash or possibly a dually flatbed. Im looking to down grade and get some cash to move and set up life in a new place. Price is negotiable and if your trade isn't worth mine please be prepared to add cash. May look at other trades but i really want a 12v 5 speed.

Please email or text for pics or any info if interested. Can help with delivery. My email is X1badtoy31x@aol.com and my number is 336-414-4896. Please don't hesitate to give me a shout. This is a great truck and i love it but im wanting to move so i need cash. Truck will not dissapoint and has been professionally built.

Truck is located near Winston Salem, NC

may take some parts off and adjust price accordingly if needed.

0082a3cd.jpg

next pics the wheels and tires are the only difference.
05292d37.jpg

c9cf3206.jpg

745663fe.jpg

No binding at all. The damage is only dents and even the door to fender gap is still the same.

Bump for the night crew. Forgot to mention truck wass all stock old man driven until i bought it and all work was done within the last 8,000 miles or less. Only sled pulled 1 time and pulled a gooseneck occasionally with only around 6k pounds. Truck has not been abused.

Bump. The damage was from the tire coming apart at 70 mph. No collision or anything just the tread hit the door and fender.

Thanks man. Yea i still got it for now. Sad part is i just spent $5300 on stuff for it and decided to sell after all that. Oh well. You ever get the problem figured out on your truck?

Price drop to $13,500. Will trade for a near stock 4x4 12v 5 speed or 4x4 toyota pickup (built or stock) plus cash.