01 qcsb

bradley59dzl

01 123k miles, 5 inch lift, Ive owned the last 8 years besides the last 6 months. I Sold the truck only needing the twins installed, rear bumper and exhaust. In that six months the truck had a dash fire. I installed southern bed w/ new spray in bedliner, dually tailgate and all for doors, and replace left fender with new one. Installed calipers and brakes front and rear, Front, rear and steering stabilizer( Bilstein) Air dog 165, 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers w/ used 16" Mickey Thompson wheels, I also installed all new door speakers and alpine head unit(one door speaker ruined in fire.All parts have less then 500miles on then. Will Need front bumper and grill and the doors were scratched by the fire dept. Also has a few bubbles in driver side cab corner and the pass side fender that I didnt replace when truck was redone(Dumb I know).
Looking to trade Rolling chassis for parts for my 06 mega that I'm thinking of converting for a puller. Will entertain cash offers but really looking for trades.
Also have other parts..
-Twins hx35/bht3b external waste gate
-7x14's less then 100 mile
-100hp DDP nozzles 04.5-07 (10k miles) or possible complete on new II bodies(15k miles)
-PDI 3rd gen exhaust manifold
-S&B CAI less then 5k Miles
01%20dodge

Last edited:
Would Consider letting it go with engine and trans for the right deal. Head Completely gone through,ported, O-Ringed, and Hamilton Valve Springs. Arp Studs, New SB 3600DD Sintered Iron. All less then 500 Miles.

Which arp studs? Possibility of parting the engine? price on complete head and studs? Who did the port work? flow numbers?

Last edited:
No I will not sell engine, trans or associated parts without the rest of truck.

Is there anything that needs to be done to the truck, if so what? Price on complete truck?

Is there anything that needs to be done to the truck, if so what? Price on complete truck?

Have you looked At the first set of pictures or read my post? It needs interior work due to fire. not really interested in selling complete(just for the fact that my price is going to be high and I dont feel like listening to ppl ***** about it)

Well bro, take a step back and read your own post and look at your pictures and understand where the confusion comes from.

Your post says it was in a fire and then you fixed a lost of ****, then you show pictures of the body being painted an engine parts being painted. So no need jump all over my case.

Good luck with the trade....

The first set of pictures are the aftermath of the fire and the second post of pics are when it was first put together as stated.