01 sport low km 6 speed Twins 650hp Ontario

sledneck696

Its a 2001 sport with only 102,000km. 63,000miles (May change as i drive it daily) I have invested around $20,000 in extras into this truck to make it fast, reliable, and fun.
Exterior - 5.5" Fabtech lift dual shocks up front, with dual shock stabalizers as well. 18" pro comp rims that are in the garage because i sold the 37's as they were wore out, so as of now its on my 305 BFG AT's,
Interior - DVD flip out, two 10" subs, Hurst Shifter, CB Radio, two Dipricol 100psi boost gauges in pillar
Mods - Juice with attitude, 5" turbo back exhaust with 5" stacks, Mach 7 240hp injectors, B1/B2 twin turbo's, fire ringed head, arp head studs, big boot kit, new injection pump, airdog 150 etc
Tranny - Rebuilt by a very respectable/knowledgable guy from the forum with a dual disc 3600 South Bend Clutch, South Bend hydro's, and a BD short shifter.
I know there is more but thats the just of it. The truck makes alot of power should be in the 650-700hp range and is still an excellent daily driver.
The body is still solid very few dents, and chips, has a small oil leak from front cover but very minor. And just needs some new boots for the chrome rims
With the low km and built truck id like to see $20,000 cdn out of her.

Billy pictures by sledneck696 - Photobucket

Back