02 brand new transmission issue wont move randomly

pj17540803

I have a 02 2500 with a factory dodge reman, truck is completely stock. when I replaced the transmission I replaced all of the lines and flushed out both coolers with the dodge flush machine with no more then 5 psi of backpressure on the gauge. I have driven the truck 7k miles since the transmission replacement. now randomly the truck will shift fine then just completely loose all power, truck wont move at all. I have a temp gauge installed to the mioddle port on the right side of the transmission it has never gone above 145 degrees even when the truck stops moving. I can drive it for months with no issue or 10 feet and it will completely not move at all. what could my issue be I had it towed home today after driving for 15 min, drive 45 min just fine earlier, I just put 3k lbs in the bed and drove 30 mins and it never went over 140 degrees and never mis shifted or slipped. I was a dodge tech for 7 years ive never seen an issue like this. it also throws NO codes. only think I can think of is a check valve sticking randomly stopping the flow of fluid, does anyone know where these or this check valve could be located or is there a thermostat built into the heat exchanger that could randomly stick and shut off flow? also the fluid is the correct level perfectly clean and no burnt smell at all. it seems to happen more when the transmission is warmer, like 130 or over is this too hot? seems very cool to me.

I'm guessing some type of short in the wiring to speed sensor possibly?? Kind of an odd issue, may try replacing the speed sensor as well

The temp sensor in that location really only reads case temps!! The fluid is stagnant there so it can't give a good reading.
Do a pressure test on it and get back to us.