02 f250 fummins lariat ccsb 4x4

dustinjean

It is unfortunately time to let my truck go to pay off other things since i don't need a truck until boating season next year, so i will list things below with some pics and if you have any question or your interested respond on here, pm me or call or text me at 502-643-9309 m-f 5am-10pm sat-sun 10am-11pm asking price is $15500

Chassis currently has 317k on it but does not show it and the 12v has 150k on it, it is an 02 lariat crew cab short bed, 4x4, grey leather, power front seats and heated mirrors.

mods:
destroked mount kit
94 12v engine with 150k miles
nv4500 trans
raptor 150 fuel pump
0 plate
16 degrees timing
he341 turbo
kdp
couple clicks on the gov spring
washer mod
needs a rack plug to get full travel now though

bad:
-a/c is not hooked up but i have the dodge and ford lines they just need cut and crimped together
-tach is not hooked up but will need to be for a/c to work
-the overhead console is the wrong color and hacked up but i was going to get rid of it and redo the headliner and recover it
-p/s front door has a screw hole in it from some idiot screwing the original door trim on and when i removed it that same door shows some grey under where the trim was, but i was going to weld the hole up and get it sprayed with bed liner on the lower half all around
-it will need tires soon
-grid heater is not hooked up but i will probably do so on a push button before it sells, but i have started it at 20 degrees just fine plugged in
-rear main leaks a little once turned off, I've been putting it off until i could afford a twin disk which is not going to happen
-stock radio works fine but wont play Cd's

It also comes with some 16x8 pacer wheels still in the box that i was going to powder coat black and get new tires for but never had the money so they go with it along with any other 12v or 7.3 parts i have

just replaced the fuel filter today and i will be changing the oil before it sells and possibly fixing other things depending on how long i have it but if i fix things the price will go up.

Truck is located about 30 minutes from Louisville, KY

Attachments

• fpside.jpg
    fpside.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 0
  • fummins.jpg
    fummins.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • psfront.jpg
    psfront.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • shifter.jpg
    shifter.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
  • truckfront.jpg
    truckfront.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Silly question maybe but why does the tach need hooked up for the a/c to work???

hope you have better luck then me, it took me over a year and one hell of a lowball loss to sell my fummins that had less miles and more mods but no one wanted it without the ac or tach working.
still kick myself for letting it go.

yea trubbs i know i will regret it but im tired of living check to check so i need to pay things off and i have an offer on the table now that i dont like but if all else fails i guess ill be taking it, and 03f350 that's how ford and dodge both work they need a tach pulse to run something on the a/c circuit but not sure what

bump for ya Dustin. This is a good truck guys, I've been around it in person. This thing's done right.

buyer fell through so i have decided to just keep it and fix everything, do a set of towing twins etc. and just enjoy it for a little while longer.