'03 & '04 Honed Nozzles - NEW - 50hp & 90hp

B_Bail

PRICE: 50hp = $425 & 90hp = $500

FITMENT: 03-04 Cummins 5.9 305hp engines

DETAILS: These are brand new Bosh nozzles that have been professionally honed to 50hp & 90hp spec. Immediately after honing & flowing, the nozzles are bagged in WD40 to protect from rust or any other contaminants.

Nozzles will come with new coppers & injector hold down plate to assist with the install.

PICS BELOW ARE OF BOTH THE 50hp & 90hp NOZZLES I'M OFFERING
As you can see the honing process polishes the inside of the nozzles and also puts a radius edge to the holes allowing a smaller hole size to be used to accomplish the desired horsepower level.

Please PM me with any additional questions or for PayPal info!

055_zps5e5ac26d.png

056_zpsa464f5de.png

057_zpsa02a28b1.png

Who's nozzles are these?
These are not specific "branded" nozzles.

These are brand new Bosch nozzles that have been professionally honed to 50 & 90 horsepower levels.

Shoot me a PM if you need further info. Thx

What's the spray angle on these? Since you say these are for an 03-04 it makes me assume 143*, but seeing 5 holes makes me want to think otherwise.

What's the spray angle on these? Since you say these are for an 03-04 it makes me assume 143*, but seeing 5 holes makes me want to think otherwise.
You are correct, these are 143* spray angle (DLLA 143 P2206).

Below are a few pics showing the nozzles bagged up sitting on the hone, Bosch logo on the nozzles, & other Bosch numbers.

Specs on the nozzle flow rates are:
50hp = 24LPM
90hp = 28LPM

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417748263871.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417748263871.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417748305449.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417748305449.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417748318999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417748318999.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1417748341386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417748341386.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
When you get custom hone work done part of the agreement with that company is that you are not able to market or insinuate that your nozzles are from that supplier/manufacturer so I apologize but I can not provide that info. Hopefully you and everyone reading this can understand and respect that.

Not trying to be shady here or anything. I've given a lot of info already.

If you're uncomfortable with not having a brand name associated with your nozzles, I totally understand. However, if you want a good set of honed nozzles at a good price then these are for you.

Problem is people here have got you pegged as selling a product and not being a site sponsor.

Your AD comes off as a sales pitch. I would suggest that you get together with the ADMIN before you go any further.

Problem is people here have got you pegged as selling a product and not being a site sponsor.

Your AD comes off as a sales pitch. I would suggest that you get together with the ADMIN before you go any further.
That's cool. I'm not here to make my living off these and wasn't aware of sponsorship requirements just to post an ad.

Your missing my point. Your ad acts as if your peddling a product that you say have maybe 10 sets. You haven't been specific. It's one thing to sell "A" set new or used. But selling multiple sets will get you bounced.

The borescope images are of a 5-hole VCO nozzle, the nozzles pictured in the bags laying on the cylinder are mechanical nozzles, yet you are selling 7-hole micro-blind nozzles.

The borescope images are of a 5-hole VCO nozzle, the nozzles pictured in the bags laying on the cylinder are mechanical nozzles, yet you are selling 7-hole micro-blind nozzles.

Dude good catch!!! You're correct. I took pictures of the wrong nozzles! My bad.

What I'm selling are the P2206 7 hole nozzles. All pics are correct with the exception of the borescope pics.

Next time I have access to the borescope I will take pictures and either edit the original post or respond here. Probably be Monday or Tuesday at this point.

Last edited:

Your missing my point. Your ad acts as if your peddling a product that you say have maybe 10 sets. You haven't been specific. It's one thing to sell "A" set new or used. But selling multiple sets will get you bounced.

What he said.

I caught the 5 and 7 difference but missed the bag.

Dude, what's the deal here? You got a bunch of these or what? Like Max said, you can sell a few, but after that it's time for you to pay up some beer money.