03-04 parts. 66mm, DDP 90's ect.

ComnRailPwr

DDP 90 HP nozzles out of my 03 im wanting to sell or trade. looking to go to a bigger set. Their still in the truck and in great shape with aprox 15 hooks on them and no street miles. $600 Firm or trade for larger size

Custom built 66mm turbo in great shape, still in truck and pulls strong. just wanting to go bigger. same amount of hooks on it. had the turbo built for a twin set up but wanting a S400 series single for the 2.6 class. $1000 OBO or trade for bigger charger

2 Glaceir diesel walbro fuel pumps. $100 each.

03-04 Wiring harness for any aftermarket 12Volt fuel pump. Plugs into factory fuel pump harness. $50 OBO

Mallory Fuel Pressure Regulator with gauge model# 4307M. $50

Quadzilla Commander Digital gauge system w/harness and instructions and original box, same as the pulse. $130

3.73 front and rear ring and pinion in good shape. It's for the 11.5 and 9.25 AAM. $200

Factory turbocharger and intercooler in good shape. $200 ea.

i got some other stuff like factory fuel tank and sending unit.factory tan leather rear seats, factory rear bumper, factory fan, wactory washer tank, and some other misc factory parts if anyone is interested. Just hit me up. buyer pays shipping on items and can ship to anywhere in the lower 48.

turbo specs are 66/74/14. not 100% on the housing. it's either a 14 or a 16. is their an easy way to tell. without takeing the turbo off. i cant see any casting numbers on the outside anywhere. btw the turbo will be cleaned up real well before it ships if someone buys it, it's a little dirty on the outside. here are some pics of it on the truck

Attachments

• 8c52.jpg
    8c52.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 85e4.jpg
    85e4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • d761.jpg
    d761.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0
  • df49.jpg
    df49.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
What kind of filtration did you use for the fuel going into DPP 90s?

What kind of filtration did you use for the fuel going into DPP 90s?

injectors have been ran with 2 - 12 micron fuel water seperators and 1 - 2 micron filter since new. all fleetguard brand. Never ran over 26K.

DDP 90 HP nozzles out of my 03 im wanting to sell or trade. looking to go to a bigger set. Their still in the truck and in great shape with aprox 15 hooks on them and no street miles. $600 Firm or trade for larger size - PENDING SALE

Custom built 66mm turbo in great shape, still in truck and pulls strong. just wanting to go bigger. same amount of hooks on it. had the turbo built for a twin set up but wanting a S400 series single for the 2.6 class. $1000 OBO or trade for bigger charger - PENDING SALE

2 Glaceir diesel walbro fuel pumps. $100 each.

03-04 Wiring harness for any aftermarket 12Volt fuel pump. Plugs into factory fuel pump harness. $50 OBO

Mallory Fuel Pressure Regulator with gauge model# 4307M. $50

Quadzilla Commander Digital gauge system w/harness and instructions and original box, same as the pulse. $130 SALE PENDING

3.73 front and rear ring and pinion in good shape. It's for the 11.5 and 9.25 AAM. $200 - SOLD

Factory turbocharger and intercooler in good shape. $200 ea.

i got some other stuff like factory fuel tank and sending unit.factory tan leather rear seats, factory rear bumper, factory fan, wactory washer tank, and some other misc factory parts if anyone is interested. Just hit me up. buyer pays shipping on items and can ship to anywhere in the lower 48.

Back