03-05 body parts, SRT stuff, turbos, NO2, Boxes, ETC,ETC

cumminstrokethi

just an on-looker
Ok guys, here's the deal. I got the 03 in my sig out of New York, and when I recieved it, it had quite a bit of body damage. Then, to add insult to injury, I found out that #1 cylinder and injectors are toast. Awesome. Anyways, I'm doing alot of body work to the truck, as well as a full motor build, so alot of stuff will be for sale! Here's a list: (pics will be up tomorrow. By that time, I may be adding a bunch more stuff) All parts are silver

Driver and passenger side fenders (light damage, most is invisible but my body man can see it. Any dents are circled) $50 per side
SRT-10 Mopar bumper and bumper cover (A few nicks, and quite a few light scratches) $500
Grille bracket $30
Factory headlights in great shape $50
Sport rear bumper with PIAA reverse lights (Will need painted) $120
Factory reciever hitch - Make offer
20x9.5 Eneki Phatt rims with skulls and clowns airbrushed into them $700
03-04 Edge EZ $150
03-04 ATS Xcelerator (Same as PPE, directly from the ATS rep!) $300
NO2 kit with tons of stuff (will get more info when it comes off) $1000
Road Armor 03-05 bumper $700
Pending Xenon fender flares $50
Factory Tail lights $40
Banks 3.5" intake horn with Tial Blow off valve $600

Here's a couple things, pending that they are in good shape! I WILL NOT sell junk performance parts

BD R700 twin kit
100hp nozzles for the old bodies

Whatever stock motor internal parts that are any good

Here's a link to the pics on my facebook to see what's there, and where it came from
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

I think you have to have a facebook account to see them. If you don't have an account, pm me your cell # or email adress and I'll send em to ya.

All this stuff needs to go, so please feel free to make offers. My parents want all of this stuff out of the garage!!

-Drew

PS, if my inbox gets full, pm my brother DylOrr and I'll get ya back!

Thanks!

Are you parting out the interior of the truck too? Or just getting rid of some odds and ends laying around or something?

I will when they come off the truck! Truck was supposed to go in today, but the shop had another project fall back a couple days so now mines pushed back to Wednesday.

Thanks!
-Drew

Flares sold. The rest Needs to go. If you're interested, make an offer... Chances are good that you'll own it...

Ok guys, here's the deal. I got the 03 in my sig out of New York, and when I recieved it, it had quite a bit of body damage. Then, to add insult to injury, I found out that #1 cylinder and injectors are toast. Awesome. Anyways, I'm doing alot of body work to the truck, as well as a full motor build, so alot of stuff will be for sale! Here's a list: (pics will be up tomorrow. By that time, I may be adding a bunch more stuff) All parts are silver

Driver and passenger side fenders (light damage, most is invisible but my body man can see it. Any dents are circled) $50 per side
SRT-10 Mopar bumper and bumper cover (A few nicks, and quite a few light scratches) $500
Grille bracket $30
Factory headlights in great shape $50
Sport rear bumper with PIAA reverse lights (Will need painted) $120
Factory reciever hitch - Make offer
20x9.5 Eneki Phatt rims with skulls and clowns airbrushed into them $700
03-04 Edge EZ $150
03-04 ATS Xcelerator (Same as PPE, directly from the ATS rep!) $300
NO2 kit with tons of stuff (will get more info when it comes off) $1000
Road Armor 03-05 bumper $700
SOLD Xenon fender flares $50
SOLD Factory Tail lights $40
Banks 3.5" intake horn with Tial Blow off valve $600

Here's a couple things, pending that they are in good shape! I WILL NOT sell junk performance parts

BD R700 twin kit
100hp nozzles for the old bodies

Whatever stock motor internal parts that are any good

Here's a link to the pics on my facebook to see what's there, and where it came from

I think you have to have a facebook account to see them. If you don't have an account, pm me your cell # or email adress and I'll send em to ya.

All this stuff needs to go, so please feel free to make offers. My parents want all of this stuff out of the garage!!

-Drew

PS, if my inbox gets full, pm my brother DylOrr and I'll get ya back!

Thanks!

Updated list...

Back