03-05 body parts, SRT stuff, turbos, NO2, Boxes, ETC,ETC

Exactly! It's the BD Turbo Guard, but instead of being in the IC piping, it's in the intake mani.

Ok guys, here's the deal. I got the 03 in my sig out of New York, and when I recieved it, it had quite a bit of body damage. Then, to add insult to injury, I found out that #1 cylinder and injectors are toast. Awesome. Anyways, I'm doing alot of body work to the truck, as well as a full motor build, so alot of stuff will be for sale! Here's a list: (pics will be up tomorrow. By that time, I may be adding a bunch more stuff) All parts are silver

Driver and passenger side fenders (light damage, most is invisible but my body man can see it. Any dents are circled) $50 per side
SRT-10 Mopar bumper and bumper cover (A few nicks, and quite a few light scratches) $500
Grille bracket $30
Factory headlights in great shape $50
Sport rear bumper with PIAA reverse lights (Will need painted) $120
Factory reciever hitch - Make offer
20x9.5 Eneki Phatt rims with skulls and clowns airbrushed into them $700
03-04 Edge EZ $150
03-04 ATS Xcelerator (Same as PPE, directly from the ATS rep!) $300
NO2 kit with tons of stuff (will get more info when it comes off) $1000
ATS Propane Kit
Heres the thread for the NO2 and propane kits NOS/NX nitrous kit and ATS propane kit - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
Road Armor 03-05 bumper $700
SOLD Xenon fender flares $50
SOLDFactory Tail lights $40
Banks 3.5" intake horn with Tial Blow off valve $600

Here's a couple things, pending that they are in good shape! I WILL NOT sell junk performance parts

BD R700 twin kit
100hp nozzles for the old bodies

Whatever stock motor internal parts that are any good

Here's a link to the pics on my facebook to see what's there, and where it came from
Incompatible Browser | Facebook
Incompatible Browser | Facebook

I think you have to have a facebook account to see them. If you don't have an account, pm me your cell # or email adress and I'll send em to ya.

All this stuff needs to go, so please feel free to make offers. My parents want all of this stuff out of the garage!!

-Drew

PS, if my inbox gets full, pm my brother DylOrr and I'll get ya back!

Thanks!

Added propane and a link with pics to the NO2

Hey man I posted on your N2O thread, but thought I would hit you up here too. What are you thinking for a price for the complete kit? Very very interested.

Hey man. I was looking for $1000 for all of it. Only thing it will need is a solenoid by the bottle because one of the ears was broken off before I even took the bottles out. I've got another guy that's first in line, pending what info I can come up with about the kit.

Thanks!
-Drew

Back