03-05 dodge long bed needed

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
Looking for a long bed for a 2003-2005 dodge ram long bed have a truck with a work box on it and want to convert back to stock. Please advise condtion, price and location long distance is ok depending on price. 2002 dodge 1500 bed will work also.

I have a mineral gray long bed for sale has a small fix able dent above both wheel wells and the sprayed liner needs replaced. $300 pick up or you pay the shipping. i'll get pictures tonight.

wish I could find a good deal on a service body :(

Hey Forrest, Why would you want a work box this is for people that work for a living. LOL just kidding. What type you looking for the one im taking off is staying with me but part of my biz is in service and always have a feeler out for them. You want open or enclosed and for what type truck. I have a real nice 12ft full enclosed walk in shelves bins lights for a larger ton and a half or two ton style truck.

Bed is located in Baltimore Md. I just had a Friend go home for christmas to Effingham Ill.

Hey Forrest, Why would you want a work box this is for people that work for a living. LOL just kidding. What type you looking for the one im taking off is staying with me but part of my biz is in service and always have a feeler out for them. You want open or enclosed and for what type truck. I have a real nice 12ft full enclosed walk in shelves bins lights for a larger ton and a half or two ton style truck.

looking for a good deal on a mechanics bed... not enclosed. preferably for a DRW, but will consider SRW. a crane body would be ideal but probably too $$$$$

I was looking for a service truck when I landed on this 3500 I just bought :(

P7200667.jpg

P7200670.jpg

P7200666.jpg

P7200668.jpg

P7200669.jpg

P6190009.jpg

P6190010.jpg

I've got a spotless tan one. Came off a guy's truck that detailed cars for a living. at any given time you could eat off the bottom of it. Got a few holes drilled in the floor where the 5th wheel bolted down. tailgate's with it. we took it off and put a dually bed on it. 1000.00 Located 40 miles south of Cleveland Ohio.

i have a blue one with a very minor dent. i have the bumper, tail lights, tonnau cover, tailgate and the bed. it has an almost brand new rhino liner in it. $1550 for everything. im in NJ

Back