03-05 Road Armor stealth bumper... FS or FT

cumminstrokethi

just an on-looker
Hey guys. I sold my truck and kept the Road Armor off of it. I've got a new truck on the way and I think I'm gonna sell the Road Armor to get the funds for a Smarty/MP8. I'd be willing to trade for those and maybe even some other stuff, depending on what it is. I'll trade for JUST ABOUT anything truck-related.

It's the stealth version which has no guard on it, just the bumper. It'll come with all mounting hardware, two clevis', and the awesome set of foglights that are in the pics. I'm not sure how much it weighs, but I'd guess 300# or so. I'm 6'2 and 280# and I can toat it around (although I don't like to!). It takes literally 15 minutes to install and get lined up. My dad and I took it off and replaced it with a factory sport bumper in ~1/2 hour.

I'd be more than willing to help ship it if the buyer desires. My buddy's grandparents own a trucking company, so a freight company could back right up to the dock to load it, which would save the buyer a little bit of money

Only problem with it is that the black powdercoat is peeling on the corners, so it needs to be repainted or linexed... whichever floats your boat.

I'd like to see $1100 + shipping for it, considering that they're $1700 new...

Hit me up if you are interested in trading or buying it

Thanks fellas
-Drew

PICS!!!

9f9c0cc6.jpg

f26400ca.jpg

ea497ce1.jpg

TTT. Will trade for guns, parts, or anything else cool

If it isn't gone by TS then it'll be going on my truck!

-Drew

No one??

Looking for a 64 or 66/13 or 14

May throw in a little cash for the right charger.

Back