03-07 Signal mirror lense

whatabudro

RDRCM #49
New, never used signal mirror lenses for the TT mirrors. This is the lense only (with LEDS) not the black or chrome plastic cover. Flawless, never touched by anything. $100 pair will not separate, shipping included.

View attachment 3035

Cash is king, but paypal works too.

Last edited:
How did you get those? I thought FORD didn't offer them separately? I knew you could get the clear or smoke ones from one of the aftermarket companys,,
I would love to know where you got those for future reference please!

Ford doesn't offer them separately. I just bought the 07 chrome package mirrors, and have no need for the lenses that came in them, brand new take outs.

I'm interested. How hard are they to swap? I notice two of the LEDS have gone out on my driver side mirror....

it would be cashola

Kinda far to exchange cash between Beaumont and Wylie. Paypal? If so pm me your email addy and I'll send a payment request. "hard to change" depends on the person who is doing the swap. I have an old broken cover laying around I can send with the lenses. There are 3 clips that need to be unhooked using a long thin screw driver, the old cover I'll send will show you where they are as it's hard to see them. It's a 10 minute job.

Or you could pick them up in person at the NTxPSA rally :D