03 $10000

jeff115

ok I dont want to sell this but im in a bind now so i have to. if its not gone in a couple weeksi will keep it and continueto build it. has 140k miles 20" kmc's and toyo proxes stII in descent shape, the tranny is starting to slip if your not hot dogin it holds and shifts fine so im not sure what it would take to cure it.
mods gt4202
II85%cp3
fass150
striker1
tripple dog 2.4.1
bd rad not hoocked up
II 40lpm tips on freshly rebuilt bodies
i dont have any specific details on the tranny build ,single disk converter valve body work red alto clutches stock shafts but it does slip so im not sure how important that stuff is to you any wayit does have a salvage title no frame damage and i cant get to the computer to change tunes a scanner will talk with it but tuners wont so i dont know what is wrong there
if the price is to high with the problems it has make offers im in a really bad bind and need the cash
043.jpg
[/IMG]
042.jpg
[/IMG]
041.jpg
[/IMG]
040.jpg
[/IMG]
039.jpg
[/IMG]
038.jpg
[/IMG]
037.jpg
[/IMG]
037.jpg
[/IMG]
036.jpg
[/IMG]

yep and nobody can figure it out i have the bully dog still to go with it so you could maybe try to figure it out

pm's replied i got a job starting monday so if it is not sold by then im keepin it

sorry only reason im doing this is cause im in bad financial shape and i need money for bills untill checks start commin in

thats a retarded good deal man. id keep it until yer checks start coming in your just losing money selling it in my opinion.

$.02

i can offer you 7000 and i will leave tommarrow to come pick it up. do u think it will drive back to ky

thats a retarded good deal man. id keep it until yer checks start coming in your just losing money selling it in my opinion.

$.02
i know but bills need to be paid :bang you know the whole couning your eggs before they hatch saying?......... its one to live by

i can offer you 7000 and i will leave tommarrow to come pick it up. do u think it will drive back to ky

it will drive back no problem but i cant do 7k man could probly get that much from the motor

Does everything work on it, electrical, ac, etc? Was everything fixed after the rollover?

Does everything work on it, electrical, ac, etc? Was everything fixed after the rollover?

yep everything works everything was fixed but i think its sold ill know for sure in the morning when dude calls me to tell me the plan but he sound pretty serious....

03 dodge

I would like every body to know we pick up the truck fridaynight, truck runs great had one little scare on the trans in omaha NE but let it cool down it has ben working great after that. thanks jeff i hope your job goes well and you can get back on your feet. great truck.:thankyou2: 1,403 miles it drove. new trans will be in tonight.:tree:

SOLD truck went to WI truck seems to run good so far. STILL:drive::Cheer:

Haha damn me, I thought about making a play for that truck, but decided since it prolly wouldnt make it to WI, i wouldnt even bother. LOL:bang Congrats on a nice truck

I would like every body to know we pick up the truck fridaynight, truck runs great had one little scare on the trans in omaha NE but let it cool down it has ben working great after that. thanks jeff i hope your job goes well and you can get back on your feet. great truck.:thankyou2: 1,403 miles it drove. new trans will be in tonight.:tree:

better get it on the track and get some video