03 2500 Ram ?'s

dragginaknee

I have a 03 Ram lifted on 38" mud grapplers. I have a edge ez, k&n airbox, bullydog exhaust, and a fully built suncoast trans. I want to get my truck to make about 550-600hp to the ground. I want it to be relible and done right. I plan to get gears soon. I dont know much about the add-on to do it right. I know I want a turbo, injectors, and a fuel pump. What all do I need to get me to my hp mark. Please reccomend me some products that are good. Is there a good shop around South east LA that can do this? thanks

Well a good turbo somehwhere around a 62 at the minimum, Bully dog stacked with an mp8 or the PPE with the old hot tune(there are lot of options with boxes/preogrammers just find the one that suits you). Also 50-90 hp nozzles depending on how far you actually wanna go then also plan on getting a modded CP3. Also some sort of fuel system(FASS 150, Glacier, Air Dog) Get gauges if you dont have them all ready, a rail pressure gauge would also be a good investment to see if you're draining the rail.

i personaly like the tst, smarty stack better,lift pump for sure a good turbo and around 90 horse nozzles! but thats just my opinion

I have some autometer phantom gauges. I was thinking the tst box also. What it a good relible turbo and some injectors that wont cost a arm and a leg? Whats the cheapest place to get the glacier and turbo from, any sponers here got a 08 clearance on this stuff? thanks guys

go with mp-8 and ppe and get some 90 horse injectors from ddp and a fass 150 and your there...

i've got a silver bullet . i find it is a lil big but it is a great turbo.i run the ddp 90's . they are not real expensive and they run good!!

jepling did 598 with a smarty beta,ddp 90s, htt 62,afe intake, and a 5'' exhaust