03 6.0 motor jumping over 2500 rmps

bigredneck

Can't Stroke This stroker
i got custumer with 03 6.0 with 130,000 miles ext cab long bed single wheel and got sct in it fuel pressure check and put fass fuel system on it still same problem as before stock fine you put chip on 60hp does it a little and when chip on 150 hp get ready bad motor breaks up about 2500 rpms and 55 miles an hour will not clean up i checked for codes none and i can view all sensors and i going to tape sensors on another truck see which sensor is out of range, i am up for any suggestions to help me look further into the problem i look at one time but guy took back to ford five times stock and they say nothin wrong but i hoping we figure it out with your help thanks alot, i thinking its in in the injection system with a sensor out of range or something

Not bashing you dude, but could you please use some periods. I cant really understand your post.

I got custumer with 03 6.0 with 130,000 miles ext cab long bed single wheel. He has a sct in it with factory tunes in it. I did a fuel pressure check was good. I install fass fuel system on it for bigger injector in furture. I still have same problem as before with new fuel system. When truck stock fine. If you put programer on 60hp does it a little and when programer is on 150 hp get ready bad. Motor breaks up about 2500 rpms and 55 miles an hour will not clean up. I checked for codes none and i can view all sensors and i going to tape sensors on another 03 truck. To see which sensor is out of range. I am up for any suggestions to help me look further into the problem. I look at it one time before but guy took it back to ford five times stock and they say nothin wrong with it. But i hoping we can figure it out with your help. Thanks alot, i thinking its in the injection system with a sensor out of range or something

Sounds like its in the SCT tune to me. I would check to make sure its the right strategy. Who's tunes are they?

i did more looking into it i found the high pressure pump is bad