03 Dodge cummins no motor.... 12v transplant?

97crewcab

Wrong.
I have access to a 03 6spd 4x4 without a motor for the right price. I also have a 12v that is complete and could be installed in the truck.

I would like a 12v quad cab but this seems like a viable option, and I would have 4 doors not the 2nd gen quad cab.

Issues, concerns, etc.

Sweet. That was the only think off the top of my head that I could think of. Course, my only real experience is my truck. Having a manual really helps with the 12V. The fewer electronics the better (imo).

I figured everyone would think I was nuts?

Any concerns on the logistics? I found a guy on tdr that has a 98 12v in a 04. Just waiting for a reply from him on his swap.

I figured everyone would think I was nuts?

Any concerns on the logistics? I found a guy on tdr that has a 98 12v in a 04. Just waiting for a reply from him on his swap.

I think your going to need something from a 12V so you can be able to use the trnas thats already in the 03!

My only concern is that its going to be in your driveway and not mine....other than that, go for it!

Thanks for the positive thoughts. If I end up doing it I will post pictures and issues that come about.