03 F350 FUMMINS 12v 5 Speed

CSaley

Its time for me to part ways with my latest project and move onto the next one. I will try to make this as detailed as possible so I don’t have to deal with too many questions, anything that I missed, feel free to ask.

The truck is a 2003 Ford F350 Lariat edition with the offroad package. It’s a 4 door crew cab with the 6.5ft bed. It has EVERY option available for that year including; leather, sun roof, power adjustable pedals, heated seats, etc , etc.

Now the truck I bought from a close family friend that bought it new. And took extremely good condition of it. (the 6.0 NEVER HAD A PROBLEM… I didn’t believe him until I checked out the report on it) I got it in not running condition, but figured out it only needed a sensor. I decided to go through with the swap anyway.

The truck was completely torn down, motor pulled and the engine bay pressure washed. I stripped down my donor truck which was a 95 mason dump with the nv4500. I sent the trans out to be rebuilt and I freshened the motor with all new gaskets throughout. Fresh paint.

I put the motor in using destroked’s motor mounts and an array of parts from FordCummins. I wanted to keep the swap as clean, as factory looking as possible, and HAVE EVERYTHING WORK, and that’s what I have achieved after a lot of time and money!

The truck only has-
-AirDog 150 with drawstraw
-Tork Tec overflow valve
-SBC OFE single disk clutch
-4inch straight pipe w/ 6in tip
-tinted windows
-Chrome 20in wheels + two other sets. Chrome 17s and stock 16s.

The swap has 10k miles on it and it took about 5k miles to get all the bugs sorted out, and now its about perfect. The pump has NEVER BEEN TOUCHED! Complete virgin. I wanted this thing to be as reliable as possible and no expense was spared. The electric shift transfer case works perfect, everything works perfect! You couldnt tell from in the cab its got a real engine in it. lol The front end was completely rebuilt with all MOOG parts. All tie rod ends, ball joints, and hubs.

You’ve heard the good, now, like everything there is some bad. The 12 o’clock position on the wheel is worn pretty good. The carpets need to be cleaned. Has normal rock chips. The steering box has a little play in it, not as bad as a dodge, but I have a brand new one to put in as soon as I get a minute. Paint is starting to bubble on the pass side rear fender well. THE REST OF THE TRUCK IS RUST FREE. Its got 251k miles on the odometer which I think must be wrong based on the condition of the truck.

With the truck I have the set of chrome 20s on the truck , a set of chrome 17s and the stock 16s. They will all go with the truck.

Price: Im looking for just about what I have into it. $19,800. I would be interested in a 3rd gen cummins stick or auto, or a 2nd gen with a BUILT AUTO ONLY. Let me know what you have!

LOCATED IN MONTVILLE, NJ 07045

Check out the pictures. There older but you get the idea. Any questions let me know. i will try to get more pics this week.
DSCN0778.jpg

534576_10150958555309563_1094485094_n.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

thanks!

All PMs returned. Bump.

Im willing to move on the price, I have my next project in sight

That is a very clean swap. I wish I had the money. I miss my Fummins