03 Qcab dually 1 piece drive shaft

Deezelking

I have an 03 ram 3500 want to run a 1 piece driveshaft. Who makes a good one? I've heard of doghouse diesel but can't seem to find them online. Or if anyone knows who makes one. The truck is 800hp+

The factory carrier bearing doesn't last that long under high horsepower trucks. I ended up using a different Spicer part # after ripping the factory one twice.

Share the part # ! Would love to beef up BEFORE failure! A 8 foot + drive line sounds like an easy twizzler !

The factory carrier bearing doesn't last that long under high horsepower trucks. I ended up using a different Spicer part # after ripping the factory one twice.

I know the one's on the thicker shaft manuals that came with D80s hold up. I'm not sure if they're different from the 47re equipped trucks though. (seen someone run a lot of low 10s passes with that setup)

The higher the lift and angle on the rear, the harder it is on it, and I think that's why sled pullers like 1pc.

EDIT: Also, I think it's unsafe to have a 1pc that long spinning fast enough to hit 140+mph.

I have the part # in my tool box, I'll look later for it.

This is a Spicer OTR carrier bearing 210391-1X much cheaper in price over the factory as well. I would suggest traction bars as well.

Accurate driveline machine in Indianapolis has a one piece aluminum that's warrantied against breaking not cheap nut I had one in my cclb 04 and I loved it way better than when truck drove off dealers lot.