03' Qcsb

JHud

Recently purchased a new truck so i could tow more, so i will be selling my 03 Dodge 2500 4x4. Truck has 135,000 miles on it and custom leather interior.

I would like to get $18,000 obo with everything on it as it sits, i can take items off to lower the price if need-bee. Trades are more than welcome!! Below i will list all the mods the truck has on it:

Mods:
- 6in Full suspension lift with Bilstein shocks and Dual Steering Stabilizer
- 17" Helo Maxx 8 wheels with 37x13.50x17 tires
- Recon Projector Headlights
- Recon LED taillights
- Recon LED cab lights
- Front and rear replacemnts painted to match the truck
- ISSPRO gauges (trans, EGT, boost)
- Airdog 150 with 5,000 miles on it
- Silver Bullet 66 from Industrial with 7,000 miles on it
- ARP head studs
- DDP 120hp injectors
- Custom ported Intake horn painted to match the rest of the engine
- 5in. Exhaust with 6in. tip
- Transgo Shift Kit
- 5% tint
- Chrome side steps
- Billet grill (chromed plastic but looks good)
- Gooseneck
- Bedliner

Jonathan Hudson - Waco, TX | Facebook

The truck is pictured with the 315/75/17's it used to have, now it has 37/13.50/17's, the tires added an extra 4in of lift to the truck when i put the 37's on. I will get more recent pictures up this weekend. Thanks for looking!

hey man! check out the 03powermax ''03 dmax trade for dodge'' thread! see what you think for trade? just a thought?!

Pics of interior? Transmission is stock, other than the Transgo?

I will have them up Saturday, its black leather with white inserts. And yes the transmission is stock except for the transgo. Just had it serviced about 3,000 miles ago and everything was fine.

Bump! I will also add that the truck has never been sprayed (water or nitrous)

Bump for ya.

I know everyone hates when people ask if you want to part some stuff out, but I'll go ahead anyway. If you decide to get rid of the tail lights, headlights, and cab lights, please lmk. I've got stock smoked stuff that I'd trade + cash for it.

Again, bump for a sharp truck

-Drew

I appreciate it, but i am goin to leave the lights the way they are, i would be willing to sell all of the performance stuff off of it though, just let me know if you or anyone is interested in them and i'll PM u a price. Thanks again