03 turbo

6SLOW

there is a guy that wants to trade his 03 turbo for my 04 he doesnt like the whistle would it be worth to trade him can i get any more power i know there may be some threads but im to lazy to read lol

Yes, but what is your 04 build date? The 03-04 turbos are the same until a later 04 build.

Maybe doug can chime in here, but I think you have an 03 motor/ turbo.

gimme the guys name, I'll trade him, I have an 05, I'll trade him the pedestal too

^^^^^^Thats exactly what i was thinkin.. I'll trade my '06 Turbo

You guys are priceless! Everybody knows the 05/06 turbo is better and this guy should actually pay you the difference on the trade!

Do you want smaller shaft bearings? Then go to the 03. 10 blade wheel offers lower pressure through the turbine, but the 13 blade wheels of 04-07 offers more surface area for quicker spool up. Blah Blah Blah, but the 03-04 make more hp than the 05-07. Sure they do. Sure they do. Keep telling yourself that while you are swapping the parts.

Mines an 11/03 build date, 2004 truck and I have the newer turbo. I think I read somewhere that it was either 9 or 10/04 build dates and earlier have the loud turbos.

Do you want smaller shaft bearings? Then go to the 03. 10 blade wheel offers lower pressure through the turbine, but the 13 blade wheels of 04-07 offers more surface area for quicker spool up. Blah Blah Blah, but the 03-04 make more hp than the 05-07. Sure they do. Sure they do. Keep telling yourself that while you are swapping the parts.

Ill let you do the swapping...

Ah the student has so much to learn from his master, There is so much for me to learn. :bow:

Did you just call Doug "Your master"

I agree I have much to learn but for the love of the diesel gods don't make Doug feel special. His head is big enough.

Would you like some TP and some soap, you got something on your nose... :hehe:

Good Stuff. Guess Sarcasm doesn't translate on a forum.

Seriously, your guys experiences help me out alot

Mooring Products experience of his doctor being able to check his prostate while having both hands on his shoulders keeps me from getting mine checked.

"Moon River............, You using the Whole Hand Doc?" Anyone know the quote.

:wrong: Yes I know

Back