'04 2500 4x4, SLT, 4DR, LWB, Auto $18,000obo

Big Smoky

Former 35er Electrician!
This is an early '04 2500, 4x4, auto, 4dr, long bed, Cummins Diesel. The truck now has 94,000 miles on it and runs great. The driver seat is power along with power windows, locks and mirrors. The transmission is real tight and I can't detect any slippage what so ever. The truck gets around 17-19MPG with regular highway driving mixed with some city driving. I recently put some 35"BFG All Terrain tires on the truck which gave it a litter meaner stance and are good all around tires. It has a gooseneck ball in the bed with a trailer light plug back there as well. The bed has normal scratches and dents as does any truck. Inside it's all power with an overhead console and power everything. There is nothing that is wrong with the truck. Anyone who is interested can test drive it as much as you want so you can see that this truck has no mechanical or electrical issues at all. I'm selling because I'm wanting another standard transmission single cab. If you have any questions at all please call me at:512-971-5593. The best time to reach me is after 5pm. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• truck1.JPG
    truck1.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 80
  • truck2.JPG
    truck2.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 30
  • Truck3.JPG
    Truck3.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 35
  • truck4.JPG
    truck4.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 294
Here's some interior pics. It needs to be vacuumed, but other than that it's like new.

Attachments

• truck5.JPG
    truck5.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 20
  • truck2.JPG
    truck2.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 12
  • truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 31
  • truck3.JPG
    truck3.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 15
  • truck4.JPG
    truck4.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 23
  • truck6.JPG
    truck6.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 12
  • truck7.JPG
    truck7.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 21
  • truck8.JPG
    truck8.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 11
Just wanted to give this a little bump with the new pics above

You want the Maroon truck? I'll sell it to you for 12k.:hehe:

That truck belongs to you for a reason...no one else wanted to deal with it! lol jk. That would be cool to have the old "maroon truck" back!lol :evil

Well i did some stuff to the truck today. Had to get rid of the A&M sticker since i am not an aggie. And i also had a fun time removing the hotroddiesel sticker on the back window.

Also ordered an MP8, afe filter, leveling kit, and a intake tube, and CFM+ intake horn:bang:bang here we go again.

Funny. Eric isn't an aggie either. LOL
What do you know, you went to Sam!

Well i did some stuff to the truck today. Had to get rid of the A&M sticker since i am not an aggie. And i also had a fun time removing the hotroddiesel sticker on the back window.

Also ordered an MP8, afe filter, leveling kit, and a intake tube, and CFM+ intake horn:bang:bang here we go again.
Next is a billet tranny!

Back