04.5/05 crank and rods, wiring harness, and 47rh billet converter for sale or trade

Chace TX

crank and rods are from a bone stock 04.5 with 140,000 miles that was run too many miles without an oil change. Three rods/rod journals are spun, the block was reused with a different crank. Crank and rods $200 obo/trade

Wiring harness from a 2005 auto, un-cut $200 obo/trade

billet converter that was bolted to a 95 12 valve engine that I bought used and put in another truck, it was running and driving before the engine was pulled $200 obo/trade

This stuff needs to go, if I am off on prices make an offer. In trade I need towing (100hp or less) injectors, turbo and clutch for a 2002 24V 5-speed truck. Always game for gun stuff and I have a 6.7 and 7.3 powerstroke if you have something I need for those.

Parts are in San Angelo TX and prefer that you pick them up. I do travel and will deliver if I am going and the parts are paid for. Will ship if you pay and make it easy on me. Cash, postal MO or paypal. I will check PM's when I can, send an email to westexhunt@wcc.net for a quicker response.

I will add a few things as I clean out the shop.

Is that the complete harness, including both ECM (60pin & 50pin) and the transmission connectors?

Back