04.5-07 flux 4.5 nozzles

500 shipped and ill take em 9104431331 text or call Thx james we will work something out..

Bump no intrest in trade, just took the truck back to stock, need the money for hospital bills. Good deal for some almost new fluxes

Black Beauty-Im sure if you bought these you could easily sell your 150's to someone on the forums here to recoup some $$$

free bump again lol

Hey, I had sheids flow test these nozzels. one of them needed cleaned and they said they only flowed to around 180hp....Ill get the exact flow rate. but I thought these were 225hp+???

You should have sent them straight to Don, he would have checked them out and verified what they were for free!!

Hey, I had sheids flow test these nozzels. one of them needed cleaned and they said they only flowed to around 180hp....Ill get the exact flow rate. but I thought these were 225hp+???

What was the flow rated? Had my flux3.5's checked by Exergy. They averaged 72% over stock which goes along with the 20 x flux vaue = % over stock. so 20 x 3.5 = 70% 4.5's should be 90%, hard to designate a hp number to that.

How can you flow a freaking injector to 180hp. Send them to don or exergy that can give you an accurate flow reading.

He didnt flow the freaking injector to 180. He compared the flow rate to the nozzels they sell. Their 150hp injector flows app. 160cc's so he guessed these to be roughly 180's.

my question is, what do the flux 4.5 's flow at? is there some way I can find out how many cc's this injector should flow?

You should have sent them straight to Don, he would have checked them out and verified what they were for free!!

I would still do this if you are concerned about what injector you received!! If these are indeed Flux 4.5's, I would venture to say that they flow 196cc's of fuel. If you would like to go this route, call me on Monday and I'll give you the address and everything you need to send these to Don. He does not rate his injector by "cc's", so that answer, you will not get from the horses mouth.

CR nozzles are usually flowed at lpm, liters per minute. Pretty sure a stock nozzle flows 1.1lpm so a flux4.5 being a 90% over stock should be in the 2.1lpm area.