04.5-07 injectors 200%

outlawpulling

I have a set of 200% injectors built by scheid. They are 5 hole 128° nozzles. I have ran them a couple of years in my 2.5 truck but after changing pistons I have decided to change my spray angle and try some exergy injectors. Scheid just tested them 6 hooks ago. They make good power. I have videos and dyno sheets if needed. $2500 OBO

Post a bunch of bumps and chit in random threads just to get your posts so you can sell something.... awesome....

Isn't there rules against doing such stupid chit? I mean the post count rule is to try and protect the buyer from an unknown seller....

Post a bunch of bumps and chit in random threads just to get your posts so you can sell something.... awesome....

Agree the recent two bumps’ to the pulling schedule is tacky when knowing he's looking to sell some injectors. At least this member posts date back to Feb of 2014 and appears to actually pull. This is way better then a lot of the douches making all 10 plus posts IE: 9 more to go, 8 more to go,7 more to go etc etc. Or worst yet how do I roll more coal then my buddy. He has given some input from his pulling experience to the site at different timelines since Feb of 2014.

I say as long as he doesn’t turn our site into Craig's list and gives quality input let it be.

Isn't there rules against doing such stupid chit? I mean the post count rule is to try and protect the buyer from an unknown seller....

Looking at your post history and input compared to his this guy. He has given more info to this site post for post then you have. Just saying :poke:

If a site member does buy them from this guy post up their experience with him and the transaction for others to search.

Any purchase from new or seasoned members is risky these days sad to say.

Agree the recent two bumps’ to the pulling schedule is tacky when knowing he's looking to sell some injectors. At least this member posts date back to Feb of 2014 and appears to actually pull. This is way better then a lot of the douches making all 10 plus posts IE: 9 more to go, 8 more to go,7 more to go etc etc. Or worst yet how do I roll more coal then my buddy. He has given some input from his pulling experience to the site at different timelines since Feb of 2014.

I say as long as he doesn’t turn our site into Craig's list and gives quality input let it be.

Looking at your post history and input compared to his this guy. He has given more info to this site post for post then you have. Just saying :poke:

If a site member does buy them from this guy post up their experience with him and the transaction for others to search.

Any purchase from new or seasoned members is risky these days sad to say.
I'm just here to read occasionally. I'm an active member on PowerstrokeArmy. Never much that goes on in the powerstroke section for me to throw my $0.02 in. And I'm not the type of person to talk in the dodge and chevy sections when it's not my area of knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unlike some people on this site, I do not dedicate my time to forums. There are plenty of people on this forum that know me and anyone who knows anything about pulling in the indiana and western ohio area probably knows who I am. I have been pulling for the past 5 years. I am the 2.5 class rep for the Indiana Truck Pullers Association. If the only thing people want to do is bash me then I will gladly leave.

My post wasnt bashing, its just stupid to bump random old past threads just to sell something. People do it all the time and its irritating. Thats all I was getting at...

Back