04.5 2500 chevy with flood title

house

the Fat kid!
2004.5 2500 4x4 Extended cab LS shortbed with 15,000 miles. Duramax/Allison has a salvage/flood title. I am just throwing this out to see if anyone has intrentest in it.
the truck was complety under water in a South east ohio flood so it was freshwater, Truck does not run currently, but cranks over. All fluids have been drained and flushed. There interior and dash have been pulled out and cleaned. most electronic connections have be cleaned and re dieletric greased. new parts that i have got, Driver side front and ext cab door, and wiring and window motor for them, hood, starter, altenator rebuilt, NewGm dash cluster with 0 hours and miles. The leather seats are in good shape Carpet has been steam cleaned shampooed. would make a great project or puller/racer. Reason trying to sale is i dont have a garage and working on it in the winter is hard.
$$11,000.00 FIRM
Pics are at http://rides.webshots.com/album/555119702FuxzVk
I can get more pic's just give me a few days.

Joe. Is the interior all back in the truck? dash,?, I dont mind outside body work, but interior and wireing Im not so keen on, what will it take to get this running?, I actually sold my 97 CTD and was set up to get a 98 12-valve, and the guy has disapeared!!!, now Im stuck without a truck, so..... could this be a daily driver??
Shawn

DOODAH said:
Joe. Is the interior all back in the truck? dash,?, I dont mind outside body work, but interior and wireing Im not so keen on, what will it take to get this running?, I actually sold my 97 CTD and was set up to get a 98 12-valve, and the guy has disapeared!!!, now Im stuck without a truck, so..... could this be a daily driver??
Shawn

no the interior is not back in, it could be put in with a good days work, theres nowiting t be done just plug in harneses. to get it running i think to see if the pcm and tcm is working or getting power and go from there, Yes after finshesd it could be.

I sent this info off to a freind, I would really be interested as I just sold my 97CTD, but I just cant take a chance at it not running without a bunch more $$$ being thrown at it, If it were running I would,........., if you get it running let me know..

where'd you find that truck...assuming it wasn't yours when it was flooded. maybe if she were a cummins...but still that truck would be a fun project.