04.5 + 3rd Gen Dyno Graph needed....

JacktheBear3

Enthusiast
Anyone have a dyno pull / graph that they would be willing to share, I have a fueling issue I'd like to compare to a truck that would be similar.

We have an 07 5.9liter with 66/16 turbo and a Smarty on Wild, fuel system is supported and very mild injectors. Our rail pressure is stable at 25-26K and the truck is a 6-speed manual.

I really just want to compare the curves at RPM to see if I have tuning issues with the downloader or the truck is not fueling due to something else. the dyno graph can help me establish a baseline for targeting RPM range.

The truck I'm digging into is 550+hp range, but any graph with similar mods could help me.

Thanks in Advance

W

this may help. It's a run with the Smarty beta 4.2 on #9. My truck was untuned at the time also and should have seen much higher numbers. The first 3 runs are on #9 and the last 3 on #1

The graph is all over the place and one reason I couldn't get more was the rev/speed limiter. It topped out in the 90mph range

dynosheet.jpg

Thanks for the stuff.

We are not running the beta version, have 4.09 AT&I with wild TQM. The truck did not fuel much past 2650 RPM and I am wondering if anyone with the current version is experiencing similar issues?

If you don't mind me asking, what huffer you have and what boost levels when on #9 runs?

Did you dyno prior to the beta? Did that correct fueling issues?

heres another 2007

CCF09262007_00001.jpg

1 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9
2 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9, Juice 1x1
3 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9, Juice 2x1
4 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9

Last edited:
JacktheBear3 said:
Thanks for the stuff.

We are not running the beta version, have 4.09 AT&I with wild TQM. The truck did not fuel much past 2650 RPM and I am wondering if anyone with the current version is experiencing similar issues?

If you don't mind me asking, what huffer you have and what boost levels when on #9 runs?

Did you dyno prior to the beta? Did that correct fueling issues?

As I said... my truck wasn't tuned. It was just picked up from a complete engine build the night before. So no, there isn't a dyno sheet from before the run shown.

It's running a HTT 64/14 and the only boost fooling came from the smarty. The boost topped out at 40psi.

I think fueling issue you're seeing may be in the smarty. I'm not sure about the SW you're running but, I don't believe those SW's fuel like the betas do.
If you're looking for bigger numbers I'd try the beta's. They fuel like crazy down low.

You may have seen the smarty may be going into the 4000rpm range with their new programming. I think it will be all you'll find that's going to fuel up high although, you may want to ask Bob if that correct.

Bob Wagner said:
CCF09262007_00001.jpg

1 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9
2 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9, Juice 1x1
3 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9, Juice 2x1
4 - Smarty 4.4 Lvl 9

Did run one have two pieces of reflective tape on the dampner?

Done that before. LOL

c-hawk said:
Did run one have two pieces of reflective tape on the dampner?

Done that before. LOL

The problem was with the dyno software on that one. Was setup for something else. They just told me to double the torque reading to get the correct number.

Last run was started at low RPM to make a little smoke. :st: So that is why the numbers are a little lower. :D

Back