04.5 5.9 into 05 SuperDuty

NTDP

ok we do alot of service work here and we're trying to get into the performance end of things, so when i found a 04.5 CR with all wiring and ecm with 78k on it for $950 i had to buy it. I figured building this and getting it in my truck would be a pretty good learning experience. I'll get some pics up later this week. for now i just kinda want to list out what my plans are for the motor and see if anyone could answer a few questions i had.

Its torn down the block, getting bored .020 over. I have a set of 24v rockers and 12v rods. i plan on getting the rods shot peened, polished and getting the whole rotating assembly balanced. I think ill get the pistons coated as well.

i dont have injectors, and with getting the motor bored ive gotta get new pistons.. soo i was wondering if i could run 03-04 style pistons and injectors with the late 04 ecm and everything be okay? asking because i do have a set of 04 injectors i could use as cores.

i want to go with some flux injectors, not sure what size yet, and maybe their cam and valvesprings. Would the stock pushrods be any better cryo treated or are they heat treated from the factory? i dont wanna cryo anything thats already been treated.

as far as the head goes, im having it o-ringed, im gonna do some light port work and ceramic coating the ports, combustion chambers, pistons and valve faces. I think the ceramic coating would be a good idea, i already worry about the heat on 04.5 more than i would an early 04. correct me if im wrong.

turbos, i want to to an s362-65-13 over an s480. i want it to spool decently fast. i still havent found exactly who i want to get my turbos from. ive contacted some local turbo dealers and they dont seem too interested in selling anything....

And for the transmission, my truck has a zf-6. is it worth getting the adapter or should i get an nv5600? I've never really seen a zf in a high hp application so i have no clue how it would hold up.

I'll get into the other things later, those are just some of the questions i have at the moment. should be picking my block up tomorrow and ill get some pics up. sorry this was so dam long