04.5 cummins motor

jmb87

So here is the deal. I bought this motor off a forum member at cumminsforum.com, he said that the motor "was running when shut off by key after wreck". The motor has Motor has 86,000 miles. The guy was going to install 90 horse injectors and head studs but bought another motor, so the valves will need to be set and the injector installed before it runs. so here is what happened, after he finally got it shipped it took him 4 days to send me pictures of it. The pictures showed the motor was laying on its side strapped to a pallet. The motor was laying on the side with the ecm and all the electronics. When I got the motor and took it off the crate I found that the Valve cover was loose and was damaged, There was a couple of wires smashed right at the ecm and the ecm has a small dent. the power steering pump bracket was bent ant the power steering was sitting in a box with no Bolts for it. there was only one bolt holding the pan on to the motor but they were all there in a baggy. Its also missing its dip stick and a couple of bolts for the wiring harness. I was planning on putting this into my ford, so I don't have these extra parts just to put on it, like I would if I had a Dodge. I called the guy and He says its not his fault and the shipping company said if it was laying on the side when it was shipped than its not there fault. so I am stuck with it. I was not to happy lets just put it that way

So I decided to go another route and I will be selling this motor and need it gone. The only thing that won't be coming with it, that I haven't mentioned is the banks High Ram Intake and I don't have the stock on. If you want the Banks with the motor It will be another 200.00

I would like to get 3900 shipped from west coast to central and if you live in the east coast it might be a little more I will just have to check on the shipping. Or you can pick it up if you are local

I live in Central CA and I would be willing to meet if you wanted to do that

If you have questions you can call me or Pm me
209-814-7663

Thanks for your time
James B.

Here is some photos

Cummins Motor pictures by fordboy725 - Photobucket

So I need this gone. Its OBO. Call me and we might be able to work out a deal. I am willing to let it go cheaper

Back