04.5 cummins runs rough

Cummins_04

I installed 100hp nozzles on the truck and now it won't run right. Runs real rough. Double checked made sure everything is hooked up. The only thing I can think of is I don't think the crossover tubes got toqued. Could this be the cause of my problem. Need ideas

Tq feed tube nuts to 37ft lbs and I bet it'll smooth out.

Also if I put it in gear and hit the throttle a little it will rev up to 1000 rpm and hang there until I put it on park or neutral. It is not throwing any codes at all.
It is lacking power also.

Check easy stuff first... MAP and RP sensor connections

FCA connection...

Then go back and check install torque specs or Re-install..

Did you use the Cummins install method?

Ive checked the map sensor and rail and all is good. So is the fca.
I don't see any lines leaking either. Guess I will take it back apart tomorrow and check the cross tubes. Any other suggestions?

Id start with checking crossover tubes betting theres something going on there whos sticks are they I've had some issues with internals missing

make sure you didn't pinch an injector wire putting it back together,

Lol I think the issue has been addressed a few times now.

Ok so I tore everything back apart today. What I found is the the first injector didnt seem like it was firing. The nozzle on it wiped completely clean while the others didn't. Figured maybe the crossover tube wasn't in quite right so got everything put back together and felt like the first injector was in good along with the crossover tube. Fired it back up and still does the same thing. So do you think it could be a injector relay issue it still doesn't throw any codes