04 CR engine

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
2004 model 130k fully dressed witH elctronics. ready to drop in. Had a standard trans. Asking $1600 plus shipping. Pics on Tuesday.

$1600 for a complete CR? That's a deal, wish you were closer. Bump for ya.

Yeah I baught 1 CR 4 12v's and 4 nv4500 Industrial trans this week. Also got the whole 04 truck. Single cab 2wd flat bed dually. Spent about 13000 this week. I'm flat broke now. Trying to recoupe my money. Let's get this engine gone.

Engine can be started and listened to. Still in truck. Located in north Austin.

Still looking for 6.0 parts? I have some left id be willing to trade, II 62/70 turbo, stock intercooler, arp headstuds and maybe some other stuff depending on what your looking for. I need the cr motor but dont have any extra cash for one right now.

Ive got a bend new 3" charger and a 215 pump that could use new homes for that engine...

Is that '04 a drivable truck or what's the deal with it? I wouldn't mind having flatbed dually.

Transmissions are out of UPS trucks. BIG input shafts and BIG out puts. Fully sycroed with SAE bell housings with manual linkage clutches. They can handle some abuse. One is going in my 2006 next week.

And yhe truck is getting a 12v and one of the trans to be a little toy for me. I'm selling the flat bed tho. I'll have pics Tuesday.

Truck is only missing the nv5600 now with 130k on it.

I have a feller wanting to buy this engine on Tuesday. He has cash so after Tuesday and he falls thru it's fair game. I will have video of it running aswell

i am working 4hrs from you. my buddy needs this motor and has the cash. pm me with a number so he can call you.

Motor is fine. I just cranked it up 20 mins ago. I just want to get it gone to pay for a 12v abd trans i baught to go into yhe truck the cr was in. Right now it's pretty much spoken for. I will know 100% Tuesday wheb my bud has the cash. If he falls thru then it's whoever gets me money first.

I need a engne asap. If you cant reach me on here cause i dont have much computer access contact Valair1 thanks

I will fill yall in on Tuesday of the status of the engine. Thank you guys

i have a check in hand. going to bank at 9am if it clears then its sold. if not its back up for sale. I do have some 12v's for sale aswell guys!

Back