04 gmc duramax back up for sale again

kevin_hurt2020

Hurts Diesel Performance
ok guy here it is again and for the last time with a few new parts this time 04 gmc leather interior rhino bed linings, has 202k best looking truck around with tha kind of miles almost unbelievable. i had a b&w flip over ball installed back in december, it has a dual pd with boost and pyro gauges, ats hot e.t+2 programmer capable of 300+ horse on a brand new set of 18x9 eagle rims black and chrome, truck has warranty left on it extended warranty up to220k injectors were changed before i got the truck i bought as a one owner truck so i am the second transmission must have been rebuilt or replaced onced before it is pretty stout. i really would prefer to trade itt to a 4 door duramax or cummins, the ext cab just isn't quite cuttin it with car seat and all.. but if you have any question pm me or give e a txt or call at (270)590-1851 thanks, Kevin

Attachments

• kevin's new folder 0015.JPG
    kevin's new folder 0015.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 42
  • kevin's new folder 0025.JPG
    kevin's new folder 0025.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 93
  • kevin's new folder 0035.JPG
    kevin's new folder 0035.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 122
  • kevin's new folder 0065.JPG
    kevin's new folder 0065.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 71
  • kevin's new folder 0085.JPG
    kevin's new folder 0085.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 75
  • maxxd out5.JPG
    maxxd out5.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 208
damn good lookin truck, i wish i could snatch it up

goalie is your truck a 5 speed? sfp it could possibly be yours.. and is john link the same one from indiana?

you want your old 2000 dodge back on trade? plus some cash. the maroon one?

well i guess you gotta point you just can't quite get 16 outta 12v i loved mine and i got a little over half of that out of it. i'm really wanting a crew cab anyway but if you know of anybodywanting a dmax this would be he one to buy, it is by far the sharpest 200k mile truck i've ever laid eyes on

yesi till have it and price wise yo mean likes what's my bottom dollar? if so i'll take 15,500 bottomdollar this week. thats low as i can go i found another truck i'mtying to get now seen it thismorning wanting it bad.

Looks like 4x4 buttons in the interior pic. If so, not listing that (plus debadging the 4x4 decal) is killing you. Not much of a market on here for 2wd trucks.

Looks like 4x4 buttons in the interior pic. If so, not listing that (plus debadging the 4x4 decal) is killing you. Not much of a market on here for 2wd trucks.

yeah you're right. it is a 4 wd it is everything you could ask for beside crew cab wich is what i'm needing that main reason for the sale on this truck.

Back