04 gmc duramax

kevin_hurt2020

Hurts Diesel Performance
i got a 04' duramax 3/4ton 4x4 tan in color. it has 190k miles on it, second owner, leather interior, this thing is loaded electric shift four wheel drive, heated seats, basically every option you can think of, onstar, 6 disc changer, bose sound system, tinted windows, i have a bullydog programmer for it and a fass 150 pump with filters also, the truck has never ben hooked to the sled nor has it been on a drag strip, i cut the muffler off of it when i got it about two months ago. this truck is in excellent shape, has a set of 17x10 mazzi hulks on it. silverline exhaust tip, that about all i can think of only reason i'm wanting to get rid of it or trade is because myself i'm a dodge boy and thats what i want again, i'm asking 18k obo you can contact me on my phone at (270)5901851 or pm me! oh and it is a clean titled truck, kentucky title. thanks kevin,

Attachments

• l_0e73556640a242d9b2de202e94abd7b3.jpg
    l_0e73556640a242d9b2de202e94abd7b3.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 115
  • showtnail3.jpg
    showtnail3.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 77
  • showtnail2.jpg
    showtnail2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 127.jpg
    Picture 127.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Picture 122.jpg
    Picture 122.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 62
it doesn't have a gooseneck ball, and it's never had a hole in the bed, it does have a rhino bedliner.

Just couldn't do it huh? Right on, the Dodge in you pulls through!!!

lol i could do it i just dont have as much fun with this as i do a dodge, this one you barely touch the wheel and its there dodge you have to fight weith the steering lol which i really do miss. you wont beat the ride of a gm thats for sure... just wanting to go back to my kinda truck.

Have you towed with the truck at all? If so what was the biggest trailer/load you had hooked to it and how does it tow compared to a Dodge? Interior pics? Fuel mileage?

yes i have towed with it i can officially say that now, i had a b&w gooseneck ball put in it two days before christmas left that afternoon went to jackson tn, about 257 miles from here with one of the heaviest trailors we have, ran between 80 and 85 the whole way down there gettin about 16 mpg. loaded about 5,000 lbs piece of equipment and headed back topped the millersville hill running 75, really couldnt even tell it was back there so my honest opinion id hook it to a load before i would my dodge anyday hands down. it has a reese hitch also that i have hauled a couple small loads with it. but it is a very good running truck towing and damn good running truck not towing, fuel mileage is incredible!

only reason i'm wanting to get rid of it or trade is because myself i'm a dodge boy and thats what i want again, i'm asking 18k obo you can contact me on my phone at (270)5901851 or pm me! oh and it is a clean titled truck, kentucky title. thanks kevin,

i'll get some pics tmrw for you

still up for grabs has black xd rims now, and ats e power hot e.t+2 programmer with new price of 16,000