05 common rail for sale

SKYNYRD

"Drunkard"
the engine has 76k miles on it and that includes stock injectors, stock turbo, stock cp3, ecm, under hood wiring harness, clutch fan, common rail, rail pressure sensor, pressure relief valve and lines, fuel filter housing, ac compressor, alternator, starter, steering pump, water pump, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, battery cables, heater grid, and 48re adapter plate
$6500 plus shipping or best offer

P7060031.jpg

P7060032.jpg

P7060033.jpg

P7060035.jpg

P7060036.jpg

P7060037.jpg

P7060039.jpg

P7060040.jpg

P7060041.jpg

truly that is what it is perfect for since it is a complete engine. it was running and would start right up until i unhooked the batteries the day after the wreck cause they were being drained.

talk to crabelle he is looking for a 12v for his ford.

and to clear something up that was pointed out to me was the fact that the batteries were draining due to the passenger side window motor being smashed and it still trying to run.

i get really good shipping rate thru my buddy scott it was just over $640 to ship the engine to new mexico from baltimore md. let me know a zip and i can get a shipping quote

Would anyone be interested in everything other than the block and the head?????

What would it cost to get that sucker to 76849

do you want just the block and head or would you want the long block with the pistons rods and crank?

i can get a shipping quote monday.

if your looking for engine parts let me know i'm most likely going to start parting the engine out.

Back