05 confused

cummins2132

ok I have 220 hp injectors with a s474 along with smarty ssr. I had injectors rebuilt while they were getting rebuilt my smarty ssr was stolen, now that the injectors are done and placed in the truck the truck doesn't feel the same is it just because of the smarty. On a side note the truck use to be real Smokey now its not its like a real small puff is it because the turbo is just clearing up real well.

Did you return the tuning to stock before the ssr was stolen?

Sent from my fancy thinking box

no but whoever stole it did bc the truck doesn't feel the same it use to jerk me in the seat now it doesn't

So someone had your keys and set the truck back to stock before stealing the smarty?

yes which makes me pissed bc I spent 700 dollars maybe a little more for that thing now the truck feels weak as hell without it

Did you do the injector install yourself, or did you have someone else do it?

Mark.

f1 diesel did them they rebuilt them because I had a cracked body and the solenoids were bad

I would start looking at your buddies. If they returned it to stock then stole it sounds fishy to me.

that's what I was saying something isn't right because it was programmed but when the dealer had it and he went to get it the door was unlocked. Would 200 hp injectors produce less smoke with a huge turbo right, just trying to make sure I wasn't screwed any where else.