05 cr engine for sale (needs work) and performance parts

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
have the motor out of my 05 i am thinking of selling... number 5 piston needs replaced and the cylinder is scored a little but i would say 10-20 thousandths should clean it right up other than that it is in god shape and only has 51k miles. just thinking of going a different route so i thought i would see if there is any intrest in this. Dont really know what it is worth so make some offers. i can have the head checked out but it should be ok. It will come with stock head bolts and valve springs motor does not come with turbo or cp3 but i do have a stage 4 floor it duramax pump i would let go for 1500 plus a good stock duramax core in exchange or 1800 for just the pump. i also have a dual feed line for that pump for 200. Brand new in box arb air locker for the front end that will work in the dodge or a gm i believe 900 for it. thanks and let me know if you have any questions

makes me sick to sell it but chit happens and i need the money i saved for a while to get that thing.Too bad i never got a chance to use it i hear they are bad mofo's

I dunno 3500? If a guy wanted to fix it he could do so for 500 or less i'd say

to be put back together only needs the one hole cleaned up and that is 20 bucks at the machine shop plus they said they would make sure the head and block were flat for an extra 40 and i can get a new piston for 167 if i remember corrctly. havent checked on bearings, i was simply stating to put it back together in almost stock form it shouldnt cost that much. it isnt that bad for what it is...

My last bill from the machine shop for one sleeve, deck, all honed was $400.

The single piston is $160.

And are you pricing that as a complete engine harness and all or just the long block?

thats the price my local machine shop gave me..
just the long block, to be honest i dont know what they are bringing i seen a few longblocks online bringing around 4500-5500 in running condition so i figured 3500 wouldnt be too far off

may have some other performance parts i want to let go as well let me know what your needing and i may have it to get rid of thanks

Back