05 CR: rear cp3 pump to front cp3 pump swap?

Moulder

I have a nice low mileage 05 CR Cummins. It is in a Freightliner van and has a rear mounted cp3 pump on it. I would like to change it to a front mounted pump and use a Dodge ecm. I plan on putting it in a 2000 Ford f-550 and was told that the bellhousing on this engine will prohibit this. I'm looking for advice on this. Should I just forget this and find a different engine to swap or take the time and gather the parts? I know of some items I will need but there are some I am not sure about. One that is very important is does this engine use the same crankshaft as a Dodge 5.9 or would the rear of it be different for the pump gear case? I know I will need a different cam but I plan on putting a better cam in it anyway. I don't want to get rid of this engine if I don't have to becase I already have it and got it for a good price. But if it ended up being cheaper to swap in a 6.7 I think I would rather do that.

Many things are different.......pump, cam, crank,
We did it once. block & head & rods are the same but thats it.....even the pistons are different. we used them but they were diffrent.