05 dodge quad cab short bed 4x4 black 700hp

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
a friend of mine is wanting to sell his 05 dodge and asked if i could list it on here for him since he doesnt get on the forums. its an 05 big horn quad cab 4x4. has typical power mirrors pw, pl, ect. just hit 46000 miles. black in color with a black grill. truck is in excellent shape and with current mods should be 700-750hp he is asking 45000 obo and i will put some pics up later this week. he is open to trades as well so let me now if you have anything in mind. a list of mods off the top of my head are as follows:

3" leveling kit
20" ice metal wheels with 35-12.50 nitto mud grapplers
mag hytech covers on both axles
7" flip out dvd/cd player does everything
rhino liner on rocker panels and in bed
complete industrial injection phat shaft 71 kit with turbo, manifold, intercooler pipe, and cold air intake
arp studs
f1 helix 2 cam and springs
5" turbo back exhaust with singe 7" chrome miter stack
ats twin cp3 kit
full billet hts transmission with mag hytch dd pan
flux 3.5 injectors
ts mp8
bully dog triple dog with pretty much any tune you want

thats all i can remember off the op of my head and i am sure there are a few ittle things here and there i missed. if you have any questions or offers let me know and like i previously stated i will get some pics probally around thursday. thanks

yeah i told him i thought it may be a little high but he bought new for like 37 and has almost 30 in the truck on top of that now so i understand his point of view. but if someone made a decent offer i am sure he would consider it.

he wants a mega dually with some 22.5's so he can tow my pos around in comfort lol

oh it has a fuel boss mechanical lift pump firestone airbags with compressor and a full slew of autometer guages

Good luck on the sale. I know of a couple of 05's that had half as many miles and more mods and all they could get was a little over 25K. It's tough to sell right now.

new price $39,900

here is one pic i will try to get some more up in a couple days

Attachments

• 05%20Dodge[1].jpg
    05%20Dodge[1].jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 241

WOW nice truck, the price WOW i no a guy sticks alot in them but for an 05.i never could sell used mod parts on a truck for new price i hope you can, good luck with the sale.:Cheer: take it to canada they have alot of money up there.

ya thats the problem the truck stock still books out about 24-26 and we added up the aftermarket goodies the other day and he has right around 27k in parts not including labor so its hard to find a happy median there. i mean a guy cant give away all his mods with the truck they still should be worth 50% of the initial investment which would be about 13 so add that on to the blue book i dont think the price seems too un fair for what you would be getting. but with the economy it would be hard to justify to bank to give you 10-15 more than what a truck books out at. he figured someone might want to trade a stock 4door dually and like 10-15 cash

bump for a good looking truck

i bought a 06 Harley for 15K but it had over 15k in engine mods and chrome. I know the guy that traded it took a beating.

in case anyone as wondering this pic is a couple months old. he now has a single chrome miter 7" on there other than that it looks the same. i shoud see him this evening and plan on getting more pics. thanks for looking

If he want's a 4 door dually it would be much cheaper to stretch his. Even if you took it to one of the mega longbed conversion places. The cost would be much less than the hit he is going to take... Or do like Southard and put the mega fenders on it...

Yeah i think before he does that he would probally just keep the truck but i would say you are right, thats about the only way to get your money back out of one of these things

Don't really know much about cummins but how does that thing spool? does it drive ok on the street? Good luck on the sale very nice lookin rig.

Back