05 Duramax 2.5 pulling truck

ikes 05

Duramaxist
This is a 2005 gmc duramax. I drive it daily and pull some on the weekends. It's a strong running truck with all the weak links gone through and fixed with bigger and better. Placed in top 5 all year. Lots of extras on the motor. Lockers in front and rear. It's the slt model, leather loaded. If interested or want more infor give me a call or txtImageUploadedByTapatalk1380251255.069180.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1380251294.701902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ads require price. And you might have better luck selling it or getting a reasonable offer if you gave a better description and list of mods. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I left my phone number on the ad for a reason. If you want further info call me.

Price is 40 grand for all you diesel gods of comp d. For better price call or txt. And all you dick brains that just wanna start a uproar can look elsewhere

Price is 40 grand for all you diesel gods of comp d. For better price call or txt. And all you dick brains that just wanna start a uproar can look elsewhere

You're not going to sell $hit here with you're attitude di€k bag. If you don't like it go to duramax forum, this isn't craigslist deuchbag and you must be high trying to sell a truck for that much when you can't even give details

I wasn't being a dik at all, the rules are clearly posted right at the top of the page, all ads must have a price, I wasn't trying to stir up **** what so ever. With that being said I myself am in the market for a well built 2.5,or 2.6 d-max, but you and your better than everyone else attitude can go piss up a fukkin rope. I wouldn't buy your super secret hot dog puller for any amount of cash after your little temper tantrum...