05 gooseneck millinium 50ft ext height enclosed trailer!!!

Drasko

Sellin for a buddy;
2005 millinium 50ft ext height enclosed trailer SPOTLESS!!!!
Fully insulated, heat and A/C
Power jack
Triple axle w/ 7500ibs. axles
4500ibs. winch
Sleeper up front
Fully loaded
12v lights including flipout exterior lights
Asking $18000 but it IS NEGOTIABLE!!!
Feel free to contact me and ill put you in touch with him

This is a bad ass trailer but I don't have the need for such a big enclosed.
Its located just outside of kansas city to the southwest

Sorry, if ya want you can call or text me and I can text you a picture of it until I can get around my computer to post a picture. Its a great trailer so if you know anyone lookin, spread the word for me. My buddy is off work for a while and is going through a divorce and is havin a rough time

And like an idiot, forgot to put my number down
913 406 9010
Adam

Pic of the Trailer

Here is the trailer. I'm posting it for Adam

Adam we will discuss commission @ a later date :)

Last edited:
Comission? Hell I don't even get one from this!!! Lol. Basically he needs the cash bad and I'm tryin to help him out as much as I can. You can take a couple extra bucks when I order my parts for the new motor!!! Thanks again jeff for posting the pic up for me!!!

Is this unit wide enough to fit a 3rd gen inside? Any idea as to how heavy it might be?

Ok and its 102" wide on the inside so that's more than enough for a single wheel 3rd gen and 8ft tall inside. Dry weight is 7581. Also since you're in canada, we could probably arrange maybe meeting for the fuel cost. Lemme know what you think and to everybody interested, feel free to call ANYTIME or text if ya want.
Thanks!!

Well, still for sale. I have a correction, the living quarters were taken out so 2 drag cars would nicely fit.
Lemme know if you or anyone you guys know might be interested.

Price has been lowered to $16K. I need this trailer out of my yard. Any offers will be considered!!!!!

is there a ramp door,or barn doors,an give me the inside door opening,102 has to be the outside,thats all the wider you can get,is there ramps over the wheel wells,so you can drive a truck rt in,let me knw if you can please,thanx calvin

Nope its 102" inside. This is the biggest you can get. It is a full drop down door/ ramp that folds up. Its 8ft tall inside also. It is 83" between the fender wells and there aren't any ramps to go over them but that can be easily fixed. Its a damn nice trailer with roller on the back so you don't drag it. Give me a call if you can 913 406 9010
Adam

Back