05 model no start, no code condition, details inside...

Mighty whitey

Ok, a week ago I was driving the truck home started idling rough, cruising with any load at all, was fine.
Shove the clutch in at a stop, and it will try and die out (and did a few times). i thought maybe there was some water in the fuel bowl, so i drained it, primed and cranks maybe 4-5 pulses and would fire back up but not run worth a . Limped it on to the house, still, moderate load and it would run fine, yet died pulling in the driveway, but would re start immediately. No code set.
TooK my DSP and successfully flashed the original tune back on to the truck.
Next morning I go out, cranks 4-5 times and fires up, injectors were rather noisy, and the engine light comes on. So I shut it off and read the code. "P0251 fuel control meter A" ok, I try starting the truck, and it doesn't even attempt to hit. Scanner shows I was only building 200psi of rail pressure. 7-7.5psi on the low pressure wide (isspro mechanical gauge)

I go thru the trouble shooting of a p0251, check for fuel, lift pump pressure, new fuel filter, disconnect the cp3 to rail line, inspect for debris/corrosion, perform the 3, 10 second crank intervals (at 180rpm), factory minimum spec for static fuel flow is 90ml in 30 seconds@200rpm mine pumped out 100ml in 20seconds@180rpm, pump flow is good.
Replaced the FCA with an OEM cummins unit, cleared the p0251 code. crank the truck over, and now the scanner shows it building 5300psi instantly aNd after 4 seconds, 7100psi. But won't hit.
Crack the injector lines loose and crank,it will hose down the side of the head/plenum, fuel is getting to the tubes.
No codes
Hooked a higher end snap on scanner up and checked ckp sensor and cmp sensor readings, Rpm for both are identical and on par with what the vehicle tach is showing.
AAT, IAT and batt temp are all within 4* and on par with actual thermometer readings.
Last resort, turn key on, disconnect grid heater shoot 1/2-3/4 second shot of ether in to the turbo inlet, truck cranks for 3 seconds and will hit off ether but dies once it burns it all out.
Cracked injector lines loose again, cranked the guts out of the truck, thinking it had air in the system (per old school method on rotary pump trucks) fuel coming out, tighten the lines, still nothing.
PCM communication with the scan tool is perfect, all fuses and relays are accounted for and intact as the should be.

Just seems like the injectors are not getting the signal to fire.
Any help fellas?
She just rolled over 200k and can't believe she laid down on me like this.

May have more then one injector return sticking. How old are the injectors? Also just for fun unplug the crank sensor and see if it runs any better. Just had another thread where unplugging the crank sensor fixed a similar issue

Any clue on what the voltage requirements are for the injectors to fire? That's where I'm leaning to my issue being but can't find any guide to say what voltage they should be.
Admittedly the injectors and cp3 both have 200,341 miles on them and have had a ****ty 7micron stock replacement filter since day one.
I was under the impression that a high return rate would show up with a low pressure reading on the rail?
Oh, and all of this happened with 12 miles.
Drove the truck all day last Tuesday, and going from my parents house to my house (12miles) it went from running perfect, to idling rough, to dying in neutral on decel, then finally just giving up the ghost all around.
I'll give the unplugging crank sensor idea a shot. I did have a p0341 earlier in the summer that managed to clear itself up and never have another problem. I ordered an OEM Cam sensor just to alleviate that problem for future reference (outside of the Current no start issue)
It's odd because this truck ran perfect, fuel mileage was great, clean burning at idle, etc.

Update:
Finally got to test injector voltage and I was seeing ~36VAC on the majority of them (1v variance at most)
Had someone crank the truck while I shot ether to it. Fires up as long as I sat there spraying it in the air intake, the very instant I stop I would choke out and die. Hitting the throttle did nothing to change rpm at all.