05 needs injectors

lilhenry

230k work horse wont start (but will with either) then runs fine. i am thinking injectors since it has stock ones still, any suggestion on what kind and how much they will cost. stock ones from dodge $ 3,000 and are stock good or not . thanks

my 05 is gonna need a set soon also im gonna go with a 90hp set from industial i think there around 2400$ but u gotta think 230k on a stock set thats pretty good if your not looking for more hp i would go with stock.just my opinion.

3000K wow

I can do all 6 for about 1650.00 for stocks and I would go with SDX nozzles there 100HP are only 600 bucks

Injectors w/or w/out tips

I have a set with 60% EH tips or you can get them w/ no tips and you can install your oem tips or you can send them to me and I'll install them on the injectors and send you the complete injector. Your choice.

PM me for pricing. All have been checked out and are A-ok.

I think tryblue could just have a set that he's willing to get rid of for that price, and BBD just felt he was undercutting him.

I think tryblue could just have a set that he's willing to get rid of for that price, and BBD just felt he was undercutting him.

Could be. If that's the case I will apologize, but I bet a buffalo nickle that it wasn't the case judging by his absence.

230k work horse wont start (but will with either) then runs fine. i am thinking injectors since it has stock ones still, any suggestion on what kind and how much they will cost. stock ones from dodge $ 3,000 and are stock good or not . thanks

Why not re-torque your cross tubes before spending any $. If it will then start without help, go for 300k on stock injectors. It's free and takes a bit over an hour to complete.

Unless you just want new injectors.

Back