05 QC SB Dodge

skidooman

empty pockets
For sale;
2005 Dodge, quad cab, short bed, auto trans, SLT.
90,xxx miles, 5.9 Cummins, motor is completely bone stock. It has a magnaflow muffler and the cat was cut out. I have a smarty that I ran on it for a few weeks on lvl 1 but was too afraid to melt down the trans and dont have the money to upgrade/fix so its on stock programming. I also have a TS MP8 for it that was never installed, it was given to me by a friend, with the trans issue I wasnt going to run it until I had the money to put into the trans. White exterior, grey interior, power everything but the seats. Leveled with a hell bent steel spacer, 35x12.5R17 BFG KM2s on stock aluminum wheels, Bilstein shocks. Has Pricol boost, pyro, and trans temp on the pillar. It has a small dent, about the size of a softball on the bottom of the driver door, it was there when I bought the truck at 18k miles. The interior is absolutely perfect. No rips or tears in the seats, the dash isnt cracked, non smoker, no stains. It has a Pioneer Premier deck in it, but unless you want to pay a little extra its coming out and the stock CD player is going back in. It also has a black vinyl bed stripe on it with the cummins C, and its starting to peel a little around the top, and if I still have it when the weather warms up I am going to peel it off. It has been a great truck, and I absolutely love it, but I am buying a house and want to get out of the payment. Last time I booked it it booked high at 24,500. I am asking 24,000 OBO. Shoot me a FAIR offer and I'll consider it. The truck is the one in my avatar, I have more pictures, but they are on my home computer, and I'm at work, if you want more pictures, PM me. Thanks.
Truck is located in Elko, NV.

are you interested in any trades. the old lady wants a truck and needs to get rid of her car. pm me if your interested or want more info.