05 tranny rebuild help

grueny

I have a friend that has an 05 and was wondering what his options were for getting his tranny rebuilt. Who has what kits out and what works good in the allison. thanks.

he was looking at going to crank it up diesel to get there stage 2 kit with ats. Just wanted to find out for him other options from other places.

I have a Suncoast stage IV with the 1057 converter and love it. I would look into finding a shop near him.

yea thats what i was thinking. why not just find a good local shop and buying the suncoast kit and be done with it. The think is that i have another buddy that has an atz torque convertor and is buying a full suncoast tranny so he doesn't need the atz convertor. I told him to find a clutch kit and then buy his convertor. He only used the convertor for less than a year. It is still good right?

Call Suncoast & ask if there is any dealers around.
Id stay away from ATS

Yea that is what i told him also is to stay away from ats also. The other buddy is going all suncoast and can't wait to get his new tranny. My one buddy with the 05 follows one of his friends that is sponsored by ats and thinks that they r the best for for everything. I don't agree.

I don't think there r any in illinios. i think my one buddy said he had to go to another state for a dealer or something like that.

I have heard really good things about fleece on other sites. Might also consider giving Mike L at Inglewood Transmission a call because he is the ally god!!!!

The Crank It Up Diesel special is a pretty good deal. For a fuzz over four grand you can get it installed with a converter and copilot.

Performance Innovations (910) 515-4762 does a 700 hp tranny for 3300 with out a deep pan and 3700 with a deep pan. 3 years 150000 mile warranty if you want to take the tranny out your self. they are in north carolina. shipping is included in the cost. what ever torque converter you want same price. sun coast parts

X2 on Mike L, suncoast, I also have heard good things about fleece but have never personally done buisness with them..