06 3500 won't start after engine replacement? Help

STROKETHISF350

Just finished putting another engine in my new to me dodge 3500, finally got everything buttoned up to where I could start it so I gave it a shot and it died like 5 or so times. After the last time it won't start at all but I can hear the injectors firing could this be a skim problem. Please help

Okay I have another 06 computer that is programmed as a manual but I have the license for it, I'd like to swap that one in the truck don't I don't have to buy another license, what would be the best way to go about doing that

Im assuming your talking about efi license? If so why not just change the vin thats in the ecm thats on the truck now to the correct vin of the truck.

Is the truck an auto?

Everyone told me that you can swap a manual to an auto and visa versa. But I just got done with trying a manual to auto and it did not work[always had trans codes. Had to buy auto ecm and change vin.

Well for some reason the truck fixed itself and now it starts and stays running so now its on to all the other problems

You're not kidding , got it running and warmed up to temp with new fluid in the what I hope to be good ATS built trans. The fluid that came out of it was really dark but didn't smell burnt. It does go into gear pretty nice so I have high hopes but can't drive it til I get a u joint tomorrow

Back