06' 6.0 hard/no start hot

Hee-Haw

I am new here. I have a 06' 6.0 that will not start when it gets hot "sometimes". The problem don't happen all the time just whenever it wants to, but allways when its hot. When it won't start the icp is 250 psi or so, the desired pressure is 500 - 800 psi and the ipr is 85%. I have changed the HPOP and IPR still same problem!!!! Has anyone seen this problem before?

Nice to see you post here Chris! have you checked the FICM? is there any codes?

The FICM and PCM has communication. BUt just no high oil pressure. How is ur truck doin?

I am new here. I have a 06' 6.0 that will not start when it gets hot "sometimes". The problem don't happen all the time just whenever it wants to, but allways when its hot. When it won't start the icp is 250 psi or so, the desired pressure is 500 - 800 psi and the ipr is 85%. I have changed the HPOP and IPR still same problem!!!! Has anyone seen this problem before?

it's possible that it could be the stand pipes under each valve cover. they have been know'n to leak down. theye feed the injetors. via the oil galleys and it gets worse when the oil is hot and thin. there is a way to check, if i remember correctly. through the icp sensor on the passengers valve cover. with compressed air. but don't quote me on that. a ford guy should know

The FICM and PCM has communication. BUt just no high oil pressure. How is ur truck doin?

it's running pretty good, the injectors are awful though! I am seeing a drip of oil under the oil filter now and then, but i havent had time to check it out!

So the lower o-ring was blowed on the dummy plug passenger side. Can't buy just orings from ford u have to buy the plugs and stand pipes to get them. Thanks for all the help guys!