06 computer and harness

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
I know the 06 CR needs a coded key...But what else is different about the 06. If I bought a 06 could I just replace the computer or do I have to replace the harness too. Where can I get a harness and computer from that wont rape me.

Thanks Guys It gona be a long winter for you all

I want to give thanks in advance for everyones help this winter

I heard I can not run the o6 motor in my truck beacuse of the coded key..

As for you Hightech......I hope there is no tears next year when I show up in astrubalaLOL

HOWEVER ROB i HAVE SAID TO YOU THAT i LIKE YOUR TRUCK A LOT iT'S SWEET. but if you do make the same hp with fuel only i will be very impressed. You gonna try to make it to the spring event? Not that it is impressive but I did make 505hp 1008ft/lbs last run with all stock pumps(lift/cp3) and stock injectors@ 40psi of boost. I wonder how flux 3 stix stage 3 pump and a modded rail will do at 60psi.
And on your truck getting a 06 commonrail ecm, I thought you were talking about replacing a ecm In an existing dodge. The ecm are key coded and and vin locked.

Do you have any idea how I can get it to work in my truck...There is one foresale on this site. I do have a few other options, Im trying to buy a 05 wreck 2wd

And Im trying to make 800 next year before it comes out..Thats the goal