06 CR 902hp fuel only at TS 2010

95civic2005

I finally got the video camera back and was able to upoad my dyno video. Not as good as I was hoping for but it will work. I was super pumped. Was only hoping for 850hp. I owe a BIG THANKS to Danny Witt (dwitt0187) for some tuning!

Brianstruck2.mp4 video by 95civic2005 - Photobucket

scan0001.jpg

Oops! Sorry

My eyes just focused on the 902....lol
Too early and haven't had my coffee / breakfast yet....

Its nice to see a solid "uncorrected" dyno run without a fudge factor of 5 or 10%. Great Job!

If you dont have it now, get water injection and a cam that opens the exhaust valve earlier than the 26 degrees BBDC like the stock one does. That late of an exhaust event is tough on piston crowns with big power. The 04.5 and up love an earlier exhaust event.

To go further, we need to blueprint and calibrate the injectors to provide as much fuel to the nozzles as possible, but heat control measures-as mentioned above-need to be in place first.

Its nice to see a solid "uncorrected" dyno run without a fudge factor of 5 or 10%. Great Job!

If you dont have it now, get water injection and a cam that opens the exhaust valve earlier than the 26 degrees BBDC like the stock one does. That late of an exhaust event is tough on piston crowns with big power. The 04.5 and up love an earlier exhaust event.

To go further, we need to blueprint and calibrate the injectors to provide as much fuel to the nozzles as possible, but heat control measures-as mentioned above-need to be in place first.

Thanks! This is probably a stupid question, but is this Don at F1? If so, could you PM me a price on what you stated above about the injectors? Also, what cam would you use, custom or?

Thanks
Brian

yea, you wont believe the difference. Sharp truck!

Thanks man! I have seen your 06 maroon puller you had several time and loved that truck!!!! I hope it makes a difference in power if I am going to spend the money on it.

go with a Hamilton cam!

what are your boost numbers your seeing?

Thanks, I'll check them out. Boost numbers are 80psi.